Monday, January 19, 2009

Here's what new.....

Mom and newborn are doing great. Dad on other hand is still trying to learn how to hold Addie while holding her head too. A milestone was reached today, I have changed my first diaper. Yes, I know its the first of many. Thank you goes to everyone for keeping us on your minds and in your prayers. I believe that it because of the prayers that we had a short, but safe delivery. Mom and I are going to try to catch up on some rest (hahahahahaha). Yes, to I know, no rest is just the start. We'll update shortly.

1 comment:

Tara Joines Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL! CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!!
What a wonderful gift from God. Cherish her always....they grow SO FAST! Heres to some rest for all of you! If you need any pictures to cherish, I'm available, if you'd like! What an ANGEL!
Tara Joines (Rings of Faith class NHBCH)