Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello!

Where do I even begin...I know I am a TOTAL slacker and have not kept up with our blog at all! I will do my best to catch you up...and make an effort to keep it that way!
January was a very exciting month for us..Addi Layne turned 1 on the 19th. She was slowly becoming more and more active, but not quite walking. Her appetite increased and she was really enjoying eating most anything that Mommy and Daddy eat.
February....a little bit of a blurr..I am sorry.
March...well we are up and running! Yes, Addison started to walk at 13 months. She moved up to a new class in school, so the peer pressure was a killer. We are no longer in the infant class...but the todler world. Addison now goes to Art, Gym, Music..and needless to say she is exhausted when she comes home. The funiest thing is that she sleeps in a "cot" at school. They say she does great. It is so hard for me to believe that she stays on it and doesn't flip around like a fish. I am so proud of her. She has adjusted so well.
We now have a little voice recorder that walks around behind us...she says shoes, socks, ball, Mommy, Daddy, Duck, Biscuit (I know..a true southern Baby!). We are having so much fun with her. I will post pictures tommorow. Hope that you all are well!

No comments: