Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Morning!

What a beautiful morning! I have been busy getting things packed up for Addison's first day at "School". Mommy has a really...really tough time calling it daycare... so you will hear me refer to it as school. We got up early this morning to go, but there is a lot to take with us on our first day.....so as I was doing this our little munchkin got really sleepy! I have decided to let her take her AM nap and then we will be on our way! We are excited about her teachers! They are awesome with the children. Mommy is just having a tough time letting go. I know that this is the best for Addi Layne...but it is still tough! We will be going on a part time basis. She will usually go 2 days a week. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this process. Thank you!

No comments: