Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our first week of "School"...


Well... Addison did great! Mommy did well also! It is amazing to me how adaptable children are. Addison went in her class like she had been there since day one. She is so observant of all the children around her. Lots of new toys to play with. We learned that she loves to bounce in the jumper. Her teachers are wonderful! They make me so at ease with everything and assure me that she will fit in wonderfully. I was really nervous about her naps at school. She has been napping but only 30 minutes. Friday we did one hour!!! YEAH!!!! Wanda keeps telling me no worries...she will get there. They are sooo good!!

However, Saturday morning we woke up with our first COLD! I knew that is would come...just not after only one week. Today is Sunday, John and I are both at home. It has been nice to just cater to her needs today!
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Jacob Chitsaz said...

Hey, glad first week of school went well. Sorry about the cold. I am not looking forward to that part when Ava starts up P.S this next week. Addi will grow so much with this though and you kept her out during the most crucial time. Have a better week :) and thanks for keeping up the blog. I check updates regularly.